Put your wetsuit on and go explore the beautiful sea caves located in the Arrábida Natural Park.
DescriptionDiscover the beauty of the Portuguese coastline in the Arrábida natural park and learn about its sea life.
Difficulty: Low, accessible to children from 8 years old.
Please note that participants with long hair must wear a hair elastic.
– Small food and water booster included
– 5mm Thermal Suit, Life Jacket, Gloves and Helmet
– Activity Insurance
– Activity Photos
– Tennis or water shoes
– Beach shorts to wear over the thermal suit
– Eyeglass tape (if you need to use them during the activity)
– Beach towel
– Transfers to and from Lisbon or Setúbal, 27 € / person (Min. 2 people)
Prices: from €25
Start Time: 09h00 / 09h30 or 14h00 / 14h30
Duration: About 3h