Enjoy a convivial introduction to Portugal’s rich food and wine traditions on this small-group cooking and market tour.
DescriptionAfter meeting with the guide, an introduction to the traditional market will be made. While the original building of Mercado do Bolhão is undergoing refurbishment, the visit will be made to the temporary market a few meters away. Time to enjoy the typical atmosphere of the market, and to buy some ingredients for making the meal. You will take a short drive (about 15 minutes) to the home where you will go in a 100% local environment to learn the secrets of Portuguese cuisine. Time to learn how to make the dishes! You can actively participate, or simply enjoy the moment, food and company. After the experience is finished, participants will be taken to the point where the tour started.
– Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
– Not wheelchair accessible
– Near public transportation
– Not suitable for vegetarians and lactose intolerant.
– Maximum of 6 participants
Duration: 4 Hours
Price: from € 66