See Lisbon while running with a knowledgeable runner-guide who shows you the modern northeastern part of the city on a sporty sightseeing excursion.
DescriptionJog through the Tagus River estuary to Parque das Nações, one of Portugal’s most modern districts. Check out modern architecture such as Vasco da Gama Tower, São Gabriel and São Rafael twin towers, and the modern marina. Run along a flat route that includes asphalt, wooden promenade and a dirt trail. Hear informative commentary about the city from your guide throughout the run.
– Confirmation will be received at time of booking
– Fully licensed by Turismo de Portugal.
– Not wheelchair accessible
– Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
– This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Duration: 1 Hour
Price: from € 39