This is the ideal tour for travelers interested in historic sights in Lisbon. Save time planning your own itinerary, and go on a comprehensive tour instead where everything is organized for you.
DescriptionTravel between sights in a luxurious vehicle and tick off Jeronimos (Hieronymites) Monastery, Sao Jorge Castle, Alfama district, Lisbon Cathedral, and more, all in a day.
– Fresh Bottled water
– Driver & Local Guide
– Air-conditioned vehicle
– Private transportation
– Food and drinks ( Lunch is not included)
– Guided visit inside monuments and buildings
– Entrance Tickets
– Entry/Admission – Castelo de S. Jorge
– Entry/Admission – Mosteiro dos Jeronimos
– Entry/Admission – Museu de Marinha
– Entry/Admission – Torre de Belem
– Entry/Admission – Padrao dos Descobrimentos
– Confirmation will be received at time of booking
– Infant seats available
– Not wheelchair accessible
– Wear comfortable Shoes. A moderate amount of walking is envolved.
– Children must be accompanied by an adult
– Important information: Please indicate the number of infants or children. 1 to 4 people = one car. (Child included) and 5 to 8 people = one van. For Portuguese law and insurance, children have to be transported in children seats. It is forbidden by law to carry children in the lap.
– Near public transportation
– Most travelers can participate
– This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
– This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
– This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Duration: 8 hours
Price: Starting from €77