Travel from the Lisbon Zoo, taking in views of the rich coastline and its varied elements along the way to the Costa da Caparica, where the Tejo River (River Tagus) flows into the ocean. You will be provided with surf equipment and meet your instructor before beginning your surf experience.
DescriptionExperience the impressive waves of the Atlantic Ocean on a full-day Surf Experience and relax after with a Wine Tasting at a historical cellar.
Transfer from Lisbon Zoo, enjoying views of the rich coastline and its varied elements along the way. Go to the Costa da Caparica, where the Tejo River (River Tagus) flows into the ocean. A place of unique natural heritage, the fossil cliffs of Caparica are a “Protected Landscape.”
Marvel at the views of the spectacular protected landscapes and historical monuments in Arrábida Natural Park. Enjoy a wine tasting in one of the richest Wine Regions in Portugal, Setúbal.
After surfing take a break and visit a sunny fisherman village. Here, you will be given the opportunity to taste the fresh flavors of the Portuguese fish-based gastronomy. Marvel at the views of the spectacular protected landscapes and historical monuments in Arrábida Natural Park. After, enjoy a wine tasting in a historic cellar in one of the richest wine regions in Portugal, Setúbal.
– Transport Included
– Local Guide
– 2-Hour Surf Session
– Full Surf Equipment
– Certified and experienced Surf Instructor
– Sports Insurance
– Souvenir Photos
– Bottled water
– Alcoholic Beverages
– Food and drinks, unless specified
– Confirmation will be received at time of booking
– Not wheelchair accessible
– Near public transportation
– Infant seats available
– Not recommended for travelers with back problems
– Not recommended for pregnant travelers
– No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
– Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
– Subject to favorable weather/sea conditions. If canceled, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
– You must be confident to swim in ocean waves to participate in this activity. Surfing is a sport that requires a reasonable level of physical fitness
– Please provide the height and weight of all participants on booking
– Minimum drinking age is 18 years
– Not recommended for non-swimmers
– This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
– This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
– This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
Duration: 8 hours
Price: Starting from €85