Explore Portugal’s only national park on this full-day trek of Peneda-Geres National Park, departing from Porto.
DescriptionVenture into the unknown on a thrilling 4×4 ride, as your cruise into the countryside. Admire Portugal’s natural beauty, including green mountains and photo-worthy waterfalls and learn about the region from your knowledgeable guide. Savor a picnic lunch while you take in the sites.
Go around the Peneda Geres National Park with experienced and helpful guides. The time spent at the park includes swimming in crystal clear lagoons, hiking in beautiful trails, stopping in typical villages and road connections for a bigger coverage of the area of the park.
– Confirmation will be received at time of booking
– Not recommended for travelers with back problems
– Not wheelchair accessible
– Children must be accompanied by an adult
– Comfortable walking shoes and clothes are advised
– Swimwear and towel are advised
– Near public transportation
– Most travelers can participate
– This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Duration: 9 Hours
Price: from € 86