Learn to cook 7 traditional recipes, then take a seat at the banquet table and turn your attention to the live drag performances during your dinner!
DescriptionYour evening will start with a welcome drink, local cheeses and snacks as you get ready to start cooking.
Your Drag Chef will guide you through all the steps to create 7 traditional Portuguese recipes – including appetizers, flaming chorizos, main dishes, homemade sangria and more.
Portuguese wine will flow all night long (and it’s included in the price), so drink up!
While dinner is cooking, guests take turns being professional transformed into the Drag Queen or King of their dreams – including wigs, dresses, jewelry, high heels and accessories.
Finally you will sit down to a Dinner Party with your fellow queens and kings from all over the world and enjoy a fabulous live Drag Show!
– Food – all local, fresh ingredients for the Cooking Class and Dinner Party.
– Drinks – champagne, wine, sangria, juices, coffee, tea.
– Makeover Materials – make-up, dresses, wigs, accessories, jewelry, heels, and more! Dress sizes go from XS to 9XL, and high heels from 6 to size 17.
• All ages are welcome but children must be accompanied by an adult.
• Guests under 18 will not be served alcohol .
• Out of respect and courtesy for our staff and other guests please arrive at the event start time or call us – attendees who arrive 20 minutes after the start time, may be refused entry and will not be refunded.
Duration: around 5 hours
Price: starting at €85