Explore Arrábida mountain in an unexpected way! Using the coastline you will jump from cliffs to the water, also do some easy rock climbing, abseiling, and caving ending with an amazing zip line into the water! An activity full of emotions surrounded with a great landscape.
DescriptionCoasteering is a relatively recent sport in Portugal, it consists of the progression of the coastline, using various sports such as climbing, rappel, slide, caving, hiking, swimming and jumping into the water.
• Qualified Instructor
• Monitoring and Technical Framework
• 5mm Thermal Suit, Life Jacket and Gloves
• Harness, Away, Carabiners, Descender and Helmet
• Climbing, Abseiling, Caving
• Slide (ends in water)
• Small food and water booster
• Activity Insurance
• Activity Photos
You should bring:
– Tennis shoes or water
– Beach shorts to wear over the thermal suit
– Eyeglass tape (if you need to use them during the activity)
– Beach towel
– Participants with long hair have to use hair elastic!
Duration: About 4h
Meeting Place: Portinho da Arrábida
Start time; 9:00 a.m. / 9:30 a.m. and 14.00 / 14.30
Difficulty: Medium / Low, accessible to children from 12 years old.
– Transfers to and from Lisbon or Setúbal, 27 € / person (Min. 2 people)