Surf in some of the coolest hidden spots with a local surfer. Go to the Costa da Caparica, where the Tejo River (River Tagus) flows into the ocean. A place of amazing natural heritage, the fossil cliffs of Caparica are a “Protected Landscape.”
DescriptionSurf the waves of the Atlantic Ocean on a 2 hour or 4 hour surf experience south of Lisbon.
This is suitable for beginners or advanced surf fanatics.
Carved by the fury of the waves and elements of erosion, the coastline receives swells of all kinds. It’s a consistent surf area, offering a variety of waves for all levels of surfing experience.
– Full surf equipment
– 2 Hour Surf Sessions
– Certified and experienced surf instructor
– Sports Insurance
– Food & Drinks
– Confirmation will be received at time of booking
– Not wheelchair accessible
– Near public transportation
– Not recommended for travelers with back problems
– Not recommended for pregnant travelers
– No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
– You must be confident to swim in ocean waves to participate in this activity. Surfing is a sport that requires a reasonable level of physical fitness
– Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
– This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
– This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
– This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
Duration: 2 hours
Price: Starting from €30