Surf in some of the coolest hidden spots with a local surfer. Go to the Costa da Caparica, where the Tejo River (River Tagus) flows into the ocean. A place of amazing natural heritage, the fossil cliffs of Caparica are a “Protected Landscape.”
DescriptionSurf the waves of the Atlantic Ocean on a 2 hour or 4 hour bodyboard adventure south of Lisbon.
This is suitable for beginners or advanced bodyboard fanatics.
Carved by the fury of the waves and elements of erosion, the coastline receives swells of all kinds. It’s a consistent surf area, offering a variety of waves for all levels of bodyboarding experience.
– Full Bodyboard Equipment
– 2 Hour Bodyboard Sessions
– Certified and experienced bodyboard instructor
– Sports Insurance
– Food & Drinks
– Confirmation will be received at time of booking
– Not wheelchair accessible
– Near public transportation
– Not recommended for travelers with back problems
– Not recommended for pregnant travelers
– Subject to favorable weather/sea conditions. If canceled, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
– Please provide the height, weight and feet size of all participants on booking
– Most travelers can participate
– This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
– This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
– This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Duration: 2 hours
Price: Starting from €30