The Arrábida mountain has some of the most beautiful high coastal cliffs along a calm and crystal blue sea. It is a place of high contrasts, with a very rich geological, ecological and cultural heritage linked with agriculture, fishing and cuisine.
DescriptionDive into a world of crystal waters, where you can see the marine life in their untouched and protected habitat, the Arrábida National Reserve Park, and relax after with a wine tasting in a historic cellar on this full-day snorkeling and wine adventure from Lisbon.
Through the green vegetation of the Natural Park, there are clearings that unveil unique perspectives of the beaches and the sea. Have lunch in a sunny fisherman village, and taste the fresh flavors of the Portuguese fish-based gastronomy. Enjoy a wine tasting session in one of the most prestigious local wine producer. You can experience all this in one day. You will be given the opportunity to dive into the amazing waters of this beautiful coastline and after to enjoy a wine tasting in a historic cellar in one of the richest wine regions in Portugal, Setúbal.
– Use of Snorkelling equipment
– Air-conditioned vehicle
– Bottled water
– Local Guide
– Souvenir photos and video footage
– Wine Tasting
– Snorkeling Session
– Confirmation will be received at time of booking
– Not wheelchair accessible
– Near public transportation
– Infant seats available
– Not recommended for travelers with back problems
– Not recommended for pregnant travelers
– No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
– Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
– This activity is subject to weather and sea conditions In the event that the tour must be canceled, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
– A moderate amount of walking is involved.
– Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
– Please provide the height, weight and feet size of all participants
– Minimum drinking age is 18 years
– Not recommended for non-swimmers
– This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
– This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
– This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Duration: 8 hours
Price: Starting from €85